HR & Employment Services
South West Councils
Learning and Development Services
We are an approved End-Point Assessment Organisation for apprenticeships.
We work to encourage coaching and mentoring across the South West supporting the South West Coaching and Mentoring Pool.
Full training events schedule
South West Councils News
The latest news and information from across local government in the region.
Help required - Revenue and Benefit Practitioners
South West Council have been approved to deliver the End-Point Assessment for the relatively new Revenues & Welfare Benefits Practitioner apprenticeship. We are currently in the process of producing the assessment materials and the Assessors’ guidance and we need subject matter experts to help write scenarios. What we require is a bank of case study scenarios (around 6 of each). For each case study scenario provided, we also need a marking sheet identifying:
1. An Evidence Submission List (ESL) as an exemplar
2. Three questions for each case study
3. Answers to the 3 questions for the Assessor to use as a marking guide
We anticipate this piece of work would take a subject matter expert around 2 days to complete and can offer a fee of £175 per day. We would like to have the work completed by the end of April 2019.
For more information email email@example.com
For latest press release, click here .....
Events & Training
We offer a range of support to equip Members and Officers with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the needs of their communities.
Training and Event schedule, click here...
Forthcoming events are:
- Apr 29, Mentoring/Coaching
- Apr 29, Coaching & Mentoring
- Apr 29, Introduction to Coaching
- Apr 29, Executive Coaching & Mentoring
- May 1, Career Coaching Conversations
- May 2, Apprenticeships in our Region - Sharing the Learning
- May 16, Annual Office Managers/PAs, EAs and Administrators Conference 2019
- Jun 5, Job Evaluation - NJC Scheme
- Jun 12, Local Government Structure
- Jun 12, Political Awareness
- Jun 25, South West Coaching and Mentoring Conference 2019
- Jun 26, Job Evaluation - GLPC Scheme